The Burhill racing club is a brand new club giving likeminded greyhound enthusiasts and fans greyhound ownership in a small club format. The greyhound is trained within the rees kennel and owners can enjoy the club with fixed costs and no unexpected fees. Members are encouraged in being very much involved by visiting and walking the greyhounds on Sunday at the kennel, at the track and of course on the winners podium!
Our first club greyhound is 'Free Passage' or Peanut to his friends, he is a puppy who is currently running at Hove and learning the ropes, if you are interested in following his progress, he has a Facebook page shown opposite where you can find regular updates about him. If you are also interested in becoming a member of the club please do not hesitate to contact us.
Membership works in the following way
- Up front payment of £250.00
- Monthly standing order of £20.00 payable via BACS which goes towards training, travel, rehoming and any vet fees
- Maximum of 10 people in each syndicated 'Burhill' dog
- NO unexpected payments
- Under terms and conditions stated below
>TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Greyhounds are always to be based within the rees kennel
- The one off payment and monthly payments are non refundable
- Training and decision making with the greyhounds will be made by richard rees
- The club will work on a rolling contract, members can leave with one months notice and the club can be continued to be filled until 10 member are reached.
- Owners receive a certificate as a receipt of payment and validating membership.
- The club reserve the right to close membership to newcomers and shares are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Once purchased, shares are not transferable and cannot be sold or passed on
- Failure to pay will result in members forfeiting their share.
- Should the Club or individual Syndicate be discontinued, any surplus monies, after meeting all associated costs, will be returned to Members.
- All owners are invited to attend the presentations at the track and trophies will be distributed in a fair way to all members.
- If there is a prize money surplus at the end of the greyhounds racing career this will be divided between members.